Full TIME POSITION AVAILABLE:
Trainee AV Technician with a Nationwide Audio-Visual Company.
The vacancy is for a position in the Dublin area however the successful candidate maybe required to travel.
• Training provided.
• Set up, adjust, and operating of audio-visual equipment which may include, but not limited to, audio, video, data, projection, lighting, and computer related components.
• Training in operation and breakdown of basic audio-visual equipment
• Understanding, implement, setup and operation of all audio-visual equipment.
• Fine-tuning and troubleshooting components on an as-needed per event basis.
• Understand the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates basic operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues.
• Handle equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner.
• Understand signal flow and processing as well as the ability to communicate this to others.
• Understand basic video camera operation.
• Proficiency in MS Office application in particular PowerPoint.
• Approachable with strong communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Full clean driving licence essential.
A genuine interest in all things AV is essential.
Email CV’s to email@example.com